4.30.2010

Inosanto, Herman & me

Inosanto, the late Herman Suwanda & me after training Danny in his living room in Marina Del Ray for his weekly private Gayong lesson back in 1991.

http://www.silatgayong.org/sejarah/melawan-bruce-lee 

Based on the link. Whether it's true or just a myth Inosanto would probably know the truth. Not once in all the time I was with him did Inosanto ever mention the incident according to the above story to me.

I just question why Inosanto didn't mention to the Martial Arts community that he took private Gayong lessons from me back in 1991 and why he hooked up a 'close door' Seni Gayong Seminar exclusively for his senior students back then.

Also, that MAPHILINDO is a combo of Seni Gayong, Escrima/Kali & Serak/Mande Muda etc...
You'll have to check with Inosanto if you need to verify any of these. Or just call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment